Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss Sigma 3e4m still boxed used twice in the For-sale and Wanted area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

D

Dumbo

Please checkout the following advertisement.
Extra support legs and a second sprung bed after a quick Google. If you would post id be tempted for it
Definitely see how that can improve a good cutter

F

Flintstone

Well, I'm interested but I get a nose bleed if I leave Yorkshire so if your interested in sending it, pm me :)

Boggs

TF
Arms
Esteemed
Reaction score
I would take it but not down to see Brentford until they play Villa 13th Feb.

W

Waluigi

I’d be tempted but I’ve got to stop myself from buying tools. Good luck with the sale. I’m sure it’ll fly out the door.

Bopster

TF
Esteemed
Reaction score
I’d be tempted but I’ve got to stop myself from buying tools. Good luck with the sale. I’m sure it’ll fly out the door.
I’m in exactly the same position mate. My accounts can’t tske a hit with more tools at present.
Its seriously tempting to have it in place of the 900 which weve both just got and offload that.

W

Waluigi

I’d be keeping the 900. My local tile shop sells a lot of these damn 800 porcelain tiles and I’ve got some work booked in already installing them. I have to consider landing space if I’m doing a main bathroom.

The 1200 would just be a luxury item for me so I’m not going for it as I don’t get enough that size. Another small porcel-thin job booked for the new year and I find my flash line deals with the thin tiles of that size very well. That said, it’s the only rail I’ve used so not much to compare to. I won’t go any larger than 1200mm tiles. That’s my limit.

Albert

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
I’d be keeping the 900. My local tile shop sells a lot of these damn 800 porcelain tiles and I’ve got some work booked in already installing them. I have to consider landing space if I’m doing a main bathroom.

The 1200 would just be a luxury item for me so I’m not going for it as I don’t get enough that size. Another small porcel-thin job booked for the new year and I find my flash line deals with the thin tiles of that size very well. That said, it’s the only rail I’ve used so not much to compare to. I won’t go any larger than 1200mm tiles. That’s my limit.
I remember saying that at 45ox45o

W

Waluigi

Yes but over 1200mm there’s a huge leap in the equipment you need and it’s something I’m not prepared to invest in. tile is just one trade of many that I get involved with so at some point you have to draw the line. If I was a full time Tiler then I’d jump straight in.

I

Italy

Yes but over 1200mm there’s a huge leap in the equipment you need and it’s something I’m not prepared to invest in. tile is just one trade of many that I get involved with so at some point you have to draw the line. If I was a full time Tiler then I’d jump straight in.
I would not be so sure, this year I have already done 4/5 jobs over 120cm.
excluding work in thin porcelain..:(

Bopster

TF
Esteemed
Reaction score

Completely agree about space required, but as I try to be installing kitchens space isn’t as cramped. Bathroom are my second choice

W

Waluigi

I would not be so sure, this year I have already done 4/5 jobs over 120cm.
excluding work in thin porcelain..:(

You’re a Tiler though so will get all different things thrown at you to install.

I design the complete Bathroom as a package. Domestic work. Average wealth customers. A 900mm tile will seem huge to most customers.

I

Italy

You’re a Tiler though so will get all different things thrown at you to install.

I design the complete Bathroom as a package. Domestic work. Average wealth customers. A 900mm tile will seem huge to most customers.
I do not understand anymore who I'm talking to ...
tilers? plumbers? carpenters? bricklayers? electricians ?, retired;)
What is the name of this forum?
aahhah :)
I begin to no longer understand, all these multitraders ..... :)

W

Waluigi

tile is the single biggest part of my job so I’m on a tile forum :) I also registered on the Plumbing forum but have only made probably 3 posts. On this forum I have posted over 1500 which should tell you which trade I am most involved with :)

Reply to Sigma 3e4m still boxed used twice in the For-sale and Wanted area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
flooringdemand
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock