Discuss sigma 3dm not cutting straight? in the Canada area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

Reaction score
hi all
i have a sigma 3dm ,and it is cutting 2/3mm out on straight cuts of 90cm,everything seems ok and working well,is there something i can do,or adjust its been a top tool up untill now..
anyone had this happen.
cheers

C

charlie1

Sounds like it needs calibrated. Small Alan key on left hand side of measuring bar attached to cam shaped pin on bottom of cutter, this is for fine tuning your machine

S

Stef

Are you sure the tiles are square?
I was cutting 900s & the cut was 1/1.5mm out on the long side.
I started marking them front & back just to make sure..

Reaction score
tiles were out and bowing ,its been a nightmare job over 45sqm 12days so far,been using the rubi but hard going..maybe bad technique but sigma just feels better less effort.
did a test on test tile and cutter was out as well,have made adj as charlie1 and seems good to go.
so sigma for last 2 days :)

thnks

A

adi2012

hi all
ihave sigma 2b3 tile cutter i used acouple of times and was gong well but now when i try to brake the tile its not ...please help

Reply to sigma 3dm not cutting straight? in the Canada area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finias Coroama
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks