Discuss Sigma 3c3m help, score wheel no longer lines up in the Tile Cutters area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

llevram

TF
Reaction score
hello, my sigma cutter is a about 3 months old. For some reason the score wheel is now aligned to the right of the center mark on the measure bar, ya anyone else come across this problem or know of a fix?
Very frustrating as every Mark/cut has to be manually aligned up with the score wheel.

Cheers

B

Blunt Tool

My 3c3m has always cut 1mm to right of the bottom spine, I know where to line up no probs

F

Flintstone

Mine doesn’t cut square. If you use the measurement bar it’s off by about 1 - 2mm over the length of a 600 tile

O

One Day

I've used sigma for years and other than occasionally mucking out the hole which the measure bar pivots in, they're problem free. OPs problem is weird, sounds like the handle isn't true on the bar somehow.

As for rubi... How come there are so many "free maintenance" events at trade shows?! Why so many spare parts made?
How many tilers switch to sigma from rubi versus sigma to rubi?!

B

Bill

My Sigma is slightly off centre too but it cuts square when adjusted.

I just allow for the .5mm to 1mm measuring bar being out.

L

LM

A9FEE2B8-5F2B-4103-9AF0-63AB55B90ED6.png
Mine doesn’t cut square. If you use the measurement bar it’s off by about 1 - 2mm over the length of a 600 tile
Have a go at this Andy

L

LM

hello, my sigma cutter is a about 3 months old. For some reason the score wheel is now aligned to the right of the center mark on the measure bar, ya anyone else come across this problem or know of a fix?
Very frustrating as every Mark/cut has to be manually aligned up with the score wheel.

Cheers
You may need a new adhesive measurement tape, part no: Art 107125 etc.

I

Italy

the sigma site, has all the instruction books, 3/4 of the
problems you say on the forum, can be solved
reading the instructions.

Reply to Sigma 3c3m help, score wheel no longer lines up in the Tile Cutters area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Midland Commercial
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks