Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss Sigma 3B4M MAX Manual Tile Cutter - 620mm (push to score) in the For-sale and Wanted area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

WDavison

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Please checkout the following advertisement.
Hi, bought from tradetiler with the intention of tile my bathroom with some 60x60 tiles. Changed my mind and went with some 60x90 tiles, so had to go buy another cutter, went for a 3d2 92cm instead.

It's not been used other than I couldn't resist having a play when it arrived and cutting up a tile, so there is some light marking to the silver bed part.

I'm based in Preston, if it's of any interest to anyone.

I bought it for £247, want to of wasted as little as possible, I'm open to offers though.

Cheers,
Will.

cutter.jpg

O

Old Mod

Thanks for posting, please inform us if you sell this item.

They’re pretty good cutters too, I have one.

If anyone wishes to make an offer, please message the OP by clicking ‘contact’ below his avatar.

Thank you.

OP
W

WDavison

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Happy with £180 if anyone want's it for that, I need to recoup some of the cost asap.

Can post it, but costs a fortune with insurance at £20-£25.

Reply to Sigma 3B4M MAX Manual Tile Cutter - 620mm (push to score) in the For-sale and Wanted area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmcdon47
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock