Discuss sigma 3b4 k klick klok in the For-sale and Wanted area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

kevsalt

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
anybody want to buy one ...im just outside stoke ...just cant get on with it.its been used twice ..bought in september ..190 quid

kevsalt

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
no soz its goin...bought it to replace me husqy tc670 which is basically worn out...im a rubi man ive got the ts50 and tx900 so im gettin a tx700...love em

D

Dumbo

Your right they're crap . I will do you a favour and take of your hands to save you going to the dump .

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Note that you can now leave Feedback on both sales and purchases by clicking on a members avatar.

Please help others know how the sale went by leaving feedback.

Reply to sigma 3b4 k klick klok in the For-sale and Wanted area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finias Coroama
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks