Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss Sigma 10M9 info please in the Tile Cutters area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

D

Dumbo

Please checkout the following advertisement.
I use to find with my bridge saw that if I put a board behind it that used to stop the water getting flung of the cutting disc into the distance however obviously used to get water run of the tile but that would happen with any wet saw

L

LM

A drip tray from protilers and a few dust sheets will take care of the water for the 10m but if you do a lot of that type of work in properties like that then a large sheet of heavy gauge dpc (4x3m) etc and cardboard packaging sorts the water run off.
My 10m’s have never let me down and can cope with constant use. Great machine imo.

Chalker

TF
Arms
Reaction score
View attachment 106159 This is how I used to use my 10m9. Was a great saw, but used a dewalt and grinder more. So sold it to someone on this forum. .
Catchment was a 1200mm plastic plant growing tub that i got online. Still used to this day

Balloo

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Not sure if mentioned yet,, you can buy a wendy house tent they sell them online.
You put saw inside and the spray is contained inside the tent

Balloo

TF
Arms
Reaction score
images.jpeg

Reply to Sigma 10M9 info please in the Tile Cutters area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmcdon47
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock