Discuss Sigma 10m9 240v Ebay in the For-sale and Wanted area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

S

Stef

I would buy that if it was closer to me.
Oh & if the Mrs hadn't dragged me into Thomas cook & got me to part with hard earned cash today..

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Missing by the looks of it yeah. This is a pic of a brand new one. Could always message or call them (number is in their listing).

image.png

B

Bill

For those guys that have one...what is the distance from the blade to the blade guard arm?......surely this will restrict cutting big tiles/slabs in half or so?

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
It comes off so it's not a huge problem. Stand behind it then and pull the tile.

B

Bill

But also risking a splinter in your eye/face..........HSE would have a field day onsite.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Hence standing behind it so the blade spins away. It's also 220v so not allowed on site. But yeah I hear you, it's just the way it's done, I'm sure somebody can let you know the width with the guard attached though.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
As long as you didn't need the other half of the tile you could just keep chopping it off at the max width until you're less than the width of the guard and then do your cut.

I'm guessing a long dry tile cutter would be the preference or hand held grinder with a blade on would be the way to go otherwise?

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Note that you can now leave Feedback on both sales and purchases by clicking on a members avatar.

Please help others know how the sale went by leaving feedback.

Reply to Sigma 10m9 240v Ebay in the For-sale and Wanted area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finias Coroama
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks