Discuss Should we be worried about these large companies going bust are near to. in the Canada area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

Wishiwasatoptiler

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
@Ajax123 - I’ve been self employed for 46 years and nothing in the EEC or Brexit has any influence on my income. I will go anywhere to find and do work and all I ask is to be paid - not 1 person is responsible for my family - but me.
I’ve had £38 in 46 years from a British government in subsidy.
So if that makes me a nutter then give me the crayons!
I never voted to join the EEC, the Common Market for trade yes, but not to be governed by Germans/French......etc.
The opportunity to take back control was offered and taken. Democracy needs to be seen.
If that 38 quid was 46 yr ago, prob a bit of cash back then, i wont now mind really as i wasnt alive back then:hearnoevil:

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Well if you remember, Joe Simpson (the TSJ Editor) said (in not quite these words...) that you're all too stupid and should never have been allowed to vote for something that you cannot possibly understand, you great bunch of unwashed, uneducated knuckle-draggers!

(Sarcasm) ;)
He was just on about the folk up north.... :)
(Sarcasm)

Reply to Should we be worried about these large companies going bust are near to. in the Canada area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Midland Commercial
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks