Discuss Should I purchase a new one or used scrubber? in the Tile Cleaning and Restoration Forum area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

H

Harrydoughlas

Hi,
My old scrubber dryer is not working well & need to replace.
Should I purchase a new one or used scrubber?
Please suggest me.

Q

Qwerty

Simple..... if when you use it you think 'I wish I had a new one' , then buy a new one! If youre asking the question then deep down you already know the answer!

H

Harrydoughlas

Thanks for suggested me. But I have checked some cleaning equipment companies in UK, which provide new & used cleaning machines. I found that Crescent Industrial offers good & high quality machines.

T

Time's Ran Out

Funny you should mention your own company as a good supplier!!
Harry this forum is open to anyone to give advice, but no need to be sneaky with false questions - just come out and say you do old and new scrubbers.
Had issues myself with old scrubbers in the past but when terracotta stopped being popular I had no further need.

F

Flintstone

Your location is the same address as the company you happen to mention. It’s poor if you need to come on forums and try and mislead people into buying from you.

Q

Qwerty

You don’t have time for this! You have a brand new top of the range Porsche panamera to buy!

Tell me about it!! Leaving in a minute. Should be a good night. I'm actually going more to look at a Cayman S there. The launch night, drinks and nibbles are a bonus!

Q

Qwerty

Yes well done timeless John for identifying this bit of spam!

Yes, thanks for identifying that John. Was too busy choosing what cologne to wear tonight :p:D

Apparently I understand you do a bit of tiling as well

Where on earth did you hear that!!??

what type of car do you drive is it a Porsche?

Not a Porsche driver yet but will be soon. Looking at Porsche Caymans and 911's but wife is adamant she wants her Cayenne first :(
But yes, I had a lovely evening at the release night tonight thank you.

20171010_200849.jpg 20171010_200626.jpg 20171010_200412.jpg 20171010_200040.jpg 20171010_200024.jpg 20171010_195235.jpg 20171010_211803.jpg

Put myself forward to re-tile the workshop!!!!
20171010_201301.jpg

Reply to Should I purchase a new one or used scrubber? in the Tile Cleaning and Restoration Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finias Coroama
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks