Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss Shortcut To Next Thread? in the Forum Improvement Suggestions area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

S

SJPurdy

Please checkout the following advertisement.
If I am in one of the forums and I have read through to the last post in a particular thread; is there a short cut I can use to jump to the next thread? At the moment I am using the back arrow to go back through the pages until I reach the one with all the threads on it which is slow.

Upvote 0
OP
O

Old Mod

Why not just use "New Posts" at the top of the page....
Are u using the other format still Mark?
The one we're trialing?
Not sure it's on every page on the other one.
If it's not Steve, hit the forum logo to take u to home page and 'new posts' is there.

OP
W

White Room

Are u using the other format still Mark?
The one we're trialing?
Not sure it's on every page on the other one.
If it's not Steve, hit the forum logo to take u to home page and 'new posts' is there.

It hasn't changed for me....

OP
O

Old Mod

U use lap top don't u Mark?
D'u use phone Steve?
Portrait or landscape?
It gives more options landscape, it adjusts to size of the screen, bigger viewing screen, more options.

OP
O

Old Mod

Yeah that's maybe why u have new posts on every screen mate.
Sure @Dan will put things straight when he sees this. :)

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
If I am in one of the forums and I have read through to the last post in a particular thread; is there a short cut I can use to jump to the next thread? At the moment I am using the back arrow to go back through the pages until I reach the one with all the threads on it which is slow.
I know what you're talking about. I'll enable it when I get back. In the meantime you can view a forum category, click (or on a phone long press) and open in a new tab, do that with a few threads and then read them separately.

We haven't had the option for years and nobody has asked so I assumed it wasn't the way anybody read the forum these days.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
dan. He's busy . ....
TF is doing. all in Italian. so everyone happy. hahaha lol
I have the language pack I just need to get back in the office to install it. Currently camping in York.

OP
S

SJPurdy

I'm using a desktop pc. Using the new posts option is now working ok for me, I just had to mark it as all read the first time (and every time I finish) so that next time it only showed the new posts; and not the ones I previously didn't want to read!
Thanks again everyone for the help.

Reply to Shortcut To Next Thread? in the Forum Improvement Suggestions area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
05jtaylor
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock