Discuss Setting up work area for wet and dry cutters. in the Tile Cutters area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

Shaun

TF
Reaction score
He guys, new to tiling and wondering how everyone else sets up. Whilst the weather is great I don't have an issue. Set up my table outside with dry and wet cutter on it so any spray from my wet cutter is easy to wash down, but wondering how I'm going to over come this issue when its poring down. Plus pretty time consuming running outside for every cut from an upstairs bathroom. Any help gratefully received.

Q

Qwerty

The Americans use these alot.....

I was thinking of importing a load as I'm not aware anybody sells or imports them in the UK!!

10787_01-1.jpg

Shaun

TF
Reaction score
Looked at many wet saws and through this would be a great buy having read such good reviews.

Last edited:
G

GoneGuy

He guys, new to tiling and wondering how everyone else sets up. Whilst the weather is great I don't have an issue. Set up my table outside with dry and wet cutter on it so any spray from my wet cutter is easy to wash down, but wondering how I'm going to over come this issue when its poring down. Plus pretty time consuming running outside for every cut from an upstairs bathroom. Any help gratefully received.
Get yourself a plastic mixing tray they are about 1m x 1m and sit your wet cutter on that then any water will be collected in it.
I use one for my Rubi nd200 when I got it set up indoors

IMG_3350.JPG

Q

Qwerty

That looks like a serious bit of kit. I'm guessing you have a similar issue with water spray / mess ?

No, I have a DeWalt D24000 so no issues of spray for me really. I just know others that have had issues

Reply to Setting up work area for wet and dry cutters. in the Tile Cutters area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dawz84
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks