Discuss Serious Problem With Tx700 in the Australia area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

I

Ian

I don't know where to begin with this issue, I'm so distraught I can barely see my computer screen through the tears. I've been happily using this cutter for 4 years now and have never had a problem cutting 600x600mm tiles in half (best cutter on the market for this job) but, today I scribed a 10mm sliver and it cut it perfectly, no visit to the wet saw or grinder outside. I thought only Sigmas could do this! Can someone please shed some light on this and tell me what's happened? How do I fix it, I'm worried about looking like a right mug in front of my customers. Yours hopefully, cry baby Bri :cry::cry::cry:
image.jpg

S

StevieBoy

You wouldn't have done that with those tiles I was using a few weeks ago from Porcelenasa.
They do vary a lot though in strength, as I have done a floor this week using polished porcelain tiles, and on the side of them it stated:

MADE IN CHINA

Needless to say, they did not take much breaking as I used my cheapo tilemate pro big clinker 630 from Topps for this job!

kevsalt

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
i just love my tx s ,,theyl do for me ..you can keep them sigmas ..no direct vision of the score line ..massive guide bar ...expensive arms and wheels ...sorry not for me

U

Unused Account 1

I don't know where to begin with this issue, I'm so distraught I can barely see my computer screen through the tears. I've been happily using this cutter for 4 years now and have never had a problem cutting 600x600mm tiles in half (best cutter on the market for this job) but, today I scribed a 10mm sliver and it cut it perfectly, no visit to the wet saw or grinder outside. I thought only Sigmas could do this! Can someone please shed some light on this and tell me what's happened? How do I fix it, I'm worried about looking like a right mug in front of my customers. Yours hopefully, cry baby Bri :cry::cry::cry:
View attachment 77031
Bri have you had any porcelain it wouldnt snap

Reply to Serious Problem With Tx700 in the Australia area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dawz84
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks