Discuss Searching for tile or information about it in the For-sale and Wanted Forum area at TilersForums.com

Reaction score
Hi guys,

do anyone know what type / brand this tile is?

This is what is noted on its backside:

MONOCOTTURA 1200°C
INGELIVA

Made in Italy

The color is some sort of light gray and the size is 20x20cm

Thanks in advance!

BR,

Marco

IMG_20211122_104040.jpg

IMG_20211122_104027.jpg

Reply to Searching for tile or information about it in the For-sale and Wanted Forum area at TilersForums.com

Similar threads

HI, Excuse the length and new thread, but it reads super fast. I could use some advice. There are a few hundred tiles to fix... not all of them... This project has been delayed for years and much has been put into it.. and now this. Why give in now. I plan on fixing the tiles I have not...
Replies
Views
Hello! I am new here but I have been reading a lot about manual tile cutters on the forum. I am looking to get a quality tile cutter that will last a long time. I already have a wet saw and are looking for a manual tile cutter that can handle 400mm/16" tiles. My budget is around 350$. I am far...
Replies
Views
L
T
Hi. I am looking for a decent affordable (£100ish) portable wet tile cutter. Could anyone recommend a brand??. No Plasplugs:) Seriously thinking about a: 1021 SIRI Briccolina. Anyone have any experience with this make and model? Cheers in advance.. Just for the record I have no...
Replies
Views
Yorkie
Y

Latest 10

Thanks for visiting TilersForums.com, formerly known as TilersForums.co.uk.

Search Forum