Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss Searching For B&q Porcelain Glacier Ivory Tiles in the Tiling Advice | Tile Forum area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

W

willamHughF

Please checkout the following advertisement.
Can any one please help. I need some more tiles but B&Q have discontinued them.
They are called Glacier Ivory and are Polished Porcelain Floor tiles 600 x 600 product code YT6002 BP

Does anyone have any I could buy from them or know where I could get some? I need about 3 or 4 boxes/packs.

THX

OP
W

willamHughF

IMG_0564 (2).JPG IMG_0566 (1).JPG IMG_0586.JPG
Hi there.
Pop a picture up if you can to show what colour / texture they are....

OP
T

Tile Shop

Does it say on the box or the back of the tile what country they were made in?

OP
T

Tile Shop

Ooooo...... Stuggling then. I can think of one that may be a close alternative and thats the RAK Lounge Polished in either Ivory, Beige, or Light Grey. Its hard to tell from your picture as it seems pretty dark but have a look at the link below to see if it is similar.
RAK Ceramics - Ceramic Tiles, Gres Porcellanato & Bathware. Supplying to landmarks in over 160 countries
As for the exact tile, people have been on looking before and not had any joy. So if you do manage to track any down it could be handy to let us know where :)

OP
T

Tile Shop

In which case, Lounge Ivory will be the closest match I can think of.

Lounge is a very popular range, so you should be able to find a sample at a local supplier. But if you get stuck send me a Private Message with your contact details and I can get one sent out to you to compare.

OP
S

Sunita

Can any one please help. I need some more tiles but B&Q have discontinued them.
They are called Glacier Ivory and are Polished Porcelain Floor tiles 600 x 600 product code YT6002 BP

Does anyone have any I could buy from them or know where I could get some? I need about 3 or 4 boxes/packs.

THX
Hi William

I wonder if you've sorted this now - I've got six boxes spare BUT code is YT6002CP !! if that's any good ?

Reply to Searching For B&q Porcelain Glacier Ivory Tiles in the Tiling Advice | Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
sj1709
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock