Discuss Sealant colour with black grout and white tiles in the The Welcome Forum area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

W

Will6478

Hi everyone, new to the forum and looking for some advise.

Just finishing off installing my new bathroom which has been tiled top to bottom with gloss white bumpy tiles and black grout. Bath, sink and furniture is all white.

What colour silicone would look best around the bath/shower area and the sink?

Also what colour where the tiles meet the white ceiling? I'm thinking caulk may be better up there?

Bit unsure of my choice between white, black and clear silicone.

20181209_164507.jpg

W

Will6478

Hello will, thats a bit retro !
For me, I'd go for white silicone in the corners and around bath etc
Hi Localtiler, thanks for the feedback. Thought I'd take the risk and try black grout, something a bit different. It's a dark photo, but actually stands out really well.
Figured white would be best for the sink, and black around the bath, but black could look messy against the white bath. I'll likely take your more experienced advise on this one.
Would you also go with white around the ceiling edge?
Thanks.

Reply to Sealant colour with black grout and white tiles in the The Welcome Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
andymtl24
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks