Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss Sad news............. in the General Chat Forum | Tilers Talk area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

D

Dumbo

Please checkout the following advertisement.
I'm very sad to say my trusty dewalt grinder has spun her last spin
20190511_074342.jpg

Now this is a sad day for me as we have spent a lot of time together experienced materials from all over world but it all over now . Now I don't want to be grinder less but you what it's like getting to know a new grinder knowing how it reacts in certain situations and just generally how you get on and I don't think I can be bothered with it ,well not for now any ...... oh hello what's your name , your clean and shiny arent you
20190511_074312.jpg

OP
D

Dumbo

Why would I, I didn't take my wife out on a date before i kidnapped her and got my mate to marry us in a legal and binding ceremony, well legal and binding in our commune anyway ,

OP
T

Time's Ran Out

The Dewalt was so special that you replaced it with a cheap blue fat alternative.
Some people have short memories.

Boggs

TF
Arms
Esteemed
Reaction score
Why would I, I didn't take my wife out on a date before i kidnapped her and got my mate to marry us in a legal and binding ceremony, well legal and binding in our commune anyway ,

Is that what the fence was for, keeping them in?

Reply to Sad news............. in the General Chat Forum | Tilers Talk area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmcdon47
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock