Discuss Rugby World Cup in the Australia area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Any rugby fans on the forum?
I love rugby....used to play it in my younger days...
Any prediction who's going win..

jobdone

TF
Esteemed
Reaction score
Cant wait for it to get going. Excited and nervous at the same time. England need to be at there best and be positive. Very concerned about the line out with a hooker that cant throw, still he is ok round the park. Think we will get out of the group and do ok. Roll on Friday

widler

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
I like rugby, nearly played in my younger days but boxing was my sport, so couldn't be bothered doing both.
Love watching rugby,even though I ain't a clue what's going on :)

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
I like rugby, nearly played in my younger days but boxing was my sport, so couldn't be bothered doing both.
Love watching rugby,even though I ain't a clue what's going on :)
I don't know mate. ....boxing ....rugby....would of gone quite well together. .lol.....not like the ***** sport.....With a round ball.
Well done England. ...got a bonus point as well. ..which could come in handy

Alan.P

TF
Reaction score
its a beautiful place, i hope they sort out there problems peacefully and soon

Not gonna happen, ever :( and it is a shame, beautiful place, had some great times and made some good friends, black and white :) had some amaze balls experiences as well, some good, some not so :(

Reply to Rugby World Cup in the Australia area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Midland Commercial
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks