Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss Rubi TZ-850 manual tile cutter / splitter £420 in the For-sale and Wanted area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

D

Deleted member 51092

Please checkout the following advertisement.
Rubi TZ-850 Manual Tile Cutter. Condition is used only for one domestic floor tile job, so is in excellent condition. Brilliant tool that effortlessly split my 600x600 porcelain tiles every time.

I have the purchase invoice for proof of purchase. These now retail for approx £600.

Cash on collection preferred. I live in Tadworth, Surrey KT205EP

I will consider sending via courier but the buyer must cover the cost of delivery. Please get in touch if you want me to do this.

£420

Thanks

IMG_20190422_195156.jpg IMG_20190422_195000.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Boggs

TF
Arms
Esteemed
Reaction score
At the top I think Geoff, £420?

OP
I

Italy

sorry if I'm OT,
but are the rubi tz so expensive?
I didn't imagine these prices, I was watching
here in Italy a rubi 85 tz, costs like 2 sigma 90cm ...
seem embarrassing prices, are they made of titanium?

Albert

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Hi Chris,
Just wondered why you are selling? in another thread
are you not considering a career change

OP
D

Deleted member 51092

Hi Albert,

Just finished about 70m2 of floor tile at home. I wasn't that quick at it but not a bad job. I now either need to sell the tools I bought to do it or use them to earn some money!

In all likelihood I'll probably stick to my day job, but tbh structural engineering is a bucket load of stress, responsibility and hard work for not a lot of reward.

If I ever got made redundant and got a pay out of likely retrain to do a trade/craft where I can work for myself. Just scarry the thought of actually doing it.

OP
D

Dumbo

Could you not work for yourself as a structural engineer . Maybe not doing calcs for huge bridges But you could do the rounds of architects to see if you could do their house calcs .

Reply to Rubi TZ-850 manual tile cutter / splitter £420 in the For-sale and Wanted area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmcdon47
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock