Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss Rubi tx900. Struggling to use. in the Tiling Tools - Tile Tools area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

Reaction score
Please checkout the following advertisement.
Hi. Treated myself to a used tx900 looks barely used. Tried it on a couple of 600mm 12mm porcelanosa porcelain tiles and it's hopeless or my technique is rubbish. I cut dozens of the same tiles fine with a battered 'big clinker 2'. The Rubi scribes a perfect straight line but doesn't feel like it's got the breaking power. Tried applying pressure at the top, 2" down, 4" down and at the bottom and it's just been smashing tiles. The machine feels fine, decent wheel, All the spring loading is fine, are these machines just dog rubbish or is there likely an underlying problem with it or.me.?

Reply to Rubi tx900. Struggling to use. in the Tiling Tools - Tile Tools area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Tiling Tools

Find the cheapest price for both professional and DIY wall and floor tiling tools in the UK. Brands such as Rubi, Genesis, Fein, Karl Dahm, isomat, Schluter, Tilemaster and more.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
BIG_AL
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock