Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss rubi ts 20 wanted in the Tiling News; Tile News area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

Please checkout the following advertisement.
hi am after a rubi ts 20 if any one has one 4 sale plz let me no thank

Alan.P

TF
Reaction score
There was a 20 went on ebay the other week, I can't remember exactly but iirc it went for between £200 - £300 :yikes:

OP
H

hayd0n1

yer there rare iv all ways used rubi cutter and got 1000s m2 in 4x4 so after a small good cutter

OP
H

hayd0n1

got 1000s m2 to do in 4x4 and all way s had rubi cutters go ts 40 50 70 so need some think smaller

Alan.P

TF
Reaction score
got 1000s m2 to do in 4x4 and all way s had rubi cutters go ts 40 50 70 so need some think smaller

For that amount of m2 why dont you go to something with a movable breaker, line up 4 5 6 tiles and break break break lol, last year we did a Pizza Express or 2, I was cutting 150 x 50 mm on my TX 70 at a half dozen a time lol, time is money ;)

OP
J

jlktiling

They are now like rocking horse poo!
if you have one, get selling! money to be made!

Reaction score
I do have a ts30 available, just over 6 yrs old in pretty good order, couple of spare wheels, no missing bits & the case is present. Make a sensible offer & its anyone's

Reply to rubi ts 20 wanted in the Tiling News; Tile News area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
05jtaylor
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock