Discuss Rubi Tiling Gloves in the Canada area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

macten

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Sick of being kept awake with the pain of split fingers and thumbs so tried out a pair of rubi gloves. Wish I'd tried them years ago. Non-slip and can still do fiddly work wearing them. My hands are finally healing after 3 years. Tried gloves before - latex and nitrile too slippy and fragile. Black marigolds (couldn't go for yellow!) too cumbersome. So if you're suffering then I can recommend them - available at CTD

S

Spud

well done on 2000 posts :smiley: , Marc 3 fall swears by the black mamba gloves , i used them on my last job and he is right they are really good 1 pair can last all day

W

White Room

Daren't put black mamba on google could get anything
surprised-003.gif

F

Flintstone

I find its just grouting when I need the gloves, I always wear rubber disposable gloves for grouting.

Chalker

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Apart from tanking, I ca t get on with gloves. Tried most, including the black mamba ones.

After a short while my hands just get too hot!

O

One Day

These are fantastic: Temres 281 from Showa. Breathable and waterproof and thin enough to work in.
Very small fitting though. I'm an 8-9 and need the XL.
Showa 281 Temres Gauntlets Blue Medium

Reply to Rubi Tiling Gloves in the Canada area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dawz84
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks