Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss Rubi Speed 72 For sale USED ONCE in the For-sale and Wanted area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

A

Anthony James Brown

Please checkout the following advertisement.
I bought this tile cutter last year to enable me to complete a whole house renovation. The experience only served to prove to me that no matter how good the cutter, carpenters shouldn't do tile. Hence I'm selling this on to someone who knows what they are doing. I paid £250 for it and used it one 1 small bathroom. As you can see it's in perfect condition.
Comes in a robust plastic case, which does have one broken clip. Doesn't seem to make any difference, though a spare clip can be ordered for a couple of pounds if you're bothered. Local collection preferred. I will bubble wrap and Brown paper if courier is required. £150
Buyer pays for postage.

Reply to Rubi Speed 72 For sale USED ONCE in the For-sale and Wanted area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmcdon47
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock