Discuss Rubi Nd200, Husqvarna Ts230f Or Flexovit Tt200em in the Tile Tools | any Country any make any model area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

Reaction score
I need a better table top saw and so wonder if any of you are using any of the above? They all are similar in terms of being 800 watt plus with good tables etc but the Flexovit is £200 cheaper and comes in a box which I like. I reckon with a Marcrist blade it would be great - but do current owners agree? Clearly the Rubi has some heritage but am I just paying for that brand name? Please let me know what you think.

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Got the nd 200 great cutter, I've had it 4 years now with no issues, only down side is filling the water tray.....who ever designed that wants shooting...lol

U

Unused Account 1

Weve all used rubi,very good but i think wet cutters as long as a powerful motor its all how good the blade is

Reaction score
I am thinking the same Protiler - they all have a similar power output and other features too - so I reckon I may as well opt for the Flexovit and a good blade.

W

White Room

Got the nd 200 great cutter, I've had it 4 years now with no issues, only down side is filling the water tray.....who ever designed that wants shooting...lol

Get yourself a cheap plastic painters tray which fits snugly where the water tray is fitted and it leaves the shallow end protruding from the cutter which allows water to be topped up, that's what I use.

Reaction score
Hi Highland tiler I have the Norton tt200em great wee machine with Marcrist or ATS blade CTD are the best place to buy water tray is part of the machine casing is is good for filling with plug attached to drain. CTD is part of the Saint Gobain group and owns Norton as far as I know they are always the keenest priceed.

Reaction score
Hi Highland tiler I have the Norton tt200em great wee machine with Marcrist or ATS blade CTD are the best place to buy water tray is part of the machine casing is is good for filling with plug attached to drain. CTD is part of the Saint Gobain group and owns Norton as far as I know they are always the keenest priceed.
Thanks bl - I use CTD a lot but didnt realise they sold them so I will take a look or ask in store!

Rosco100

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Have used the husqvarna ts230 for years and so do at least 6 other tilers I know and had no problems,They keep all the water in the machine as the top drains well if kept clean and the tray is easy to fill and empty and you don't get splashed with water when cutting...They are great at cutting porcelain,glass and any natural stone..Oh I've even cut a concrete slab !

Reaction score
re. ts230. yes its awesome. but you certainly have to pay for spare parts. lost water tray on job. £10 +vat, thats fine. thought id order a spare plastic table top while i was there, £110+vat!!!! also blades arent available everywhere as unusual size, so i buy a spare online now rather than wait till im desperate
IF ANYONE KNOWS A CHEAPER SPARE PART SUPPLIER LET ME KNOW ( I ENDED UP USING PROTRADE)

Reply to Rubi Nd200, Husqvarna Ts230f Or Flexovit Tt200em in the Tile Tools | any Country any make any model area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Tiling Tools

Find the cheapest price for both professional and DIY wall and floor tiling tools in the UK. Brands such as Rubi, Genesis, Fein, Karl Dahm, isomat, Schluter, Tilemaster and more.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Northern Tiler
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks