Discuss Rubi nd-300 for sale in the Tile Tools | any Country any make any model area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

D

Dumbo

How about a swap for my very tired ts 40 but you would need to pay postage both ways for that deal

Reaction score
It’s identical to the nd-200 but a lot more power and takes a 300mm blade - I will take pics tomorrow but as I say it’s still sealed in its original box.

Reaction score
Haven’t managed to get to the lock up today but here is the manual.
There is a video of the nd-200 on YouTube but it really only compares visually - it’s a bigger far more powerful machine.

Thought I would have my hand snapped off at that price - they retailed at close to £500.!

Attachments

• ND 180-200-300 manual.pdf
    7.7 MB · Views: 174

Reply to Rubi nd-300 for sale in the Tile Tools | any Country any make any model area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Tiling Tools

Find the cheapest price for both professional and DIY wall and floor tiling tools in the UK. Brands such as Rubi, Genesis, Fein, Karl Dahm, isomat, Schluter, Tilemaster and more.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
voltage2688
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks