Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss Rubi DW250n in the Tiling News; Tile News area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

Please checkout the following advertisement.
Now although i wouldn't give it up for all the tea in China, i have a few gripes about my Rubi DW250N wet cutter. I serves my purpose perfectly.
Although only 18 months old there's rust patches appearing all over it.

A welded 'tog' that allows the small shelf to fit snugly has come 'undone'.

I have to 'tap' the water pump if it is failing to suck (was told by Rubi rep' to do this when machine was less than a year old).

Although the blade is in tight, it does have the capability to move anything up to 3mm when slightly bullied.

The brass nut that stops the plunge, rattles and eventually falls off if you don't keep an eye on it.

I don't abuse it, wash it it every other day, it's like layers of grey paint are falling off it, all over it!

Oh, the wheels fell apart after 6 weeks of pulling it to and from the van to front doors!

Ok so i've caned it a bit, but motor wise it hasn't broken down, un-like 3 in one week that did forcing me to weigh out for a good one.

Paid £800 cash for it but fell out with the guy i got it from. Rubi won't entertain me unless i go through said guy, which is nice of them...or not.

It's not dirty, honest, just trav' dust, in case someone wants to pull the condition!!

Cheers, Jel

Attachments

• 10th Jan 2010 010.jpg
    10th Jan 2010 010.jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 178
  • 10th Jan 2010 014.jpg
    10th Jan 2010 014.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 181
  • 10th Jan 2010 015.jpg
    10th Jan 2010 015.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 172
Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to Rubi DW250n in the Tiling News; Tile News area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmcdon47
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock