Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss Rubi DU-200-L-BL Electric Wet Cutter 230v in the Tiling News; Tile News area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

Please checkout the following advertisement.
Just bought this new table cutter (after struggling to cut 60cm 12mm porcelain on a small "diy" cutter).

Appears to be a completely new model (a cut-down, pardon the pun, version) of the more expensive rubi table cutter. Also bought a porcelain blade.

Not quite in the super professional league but budgetary restraints mean I'm rather limited.

I will let you know how I get on with it.
P7190291.jpg

OP
P

peckers

Ive had one (older version) for years done me well and its still going strong mine might be a slightly different model as i can do plunge cuts as well, but looks the same size and style :thumbsup:

OP
A

aph257

Just bought this new table cutter (after struggling to cut 60cm 12mm porcelain on a small "diy" cutter).

Appears to be a completely new model (a cut-down, pardon the pun, version) of the more expensive rubi table cutter. Also bought a porcelain blade.

Not quite in the super professional league but budgetary restraints mean I'm rather limited.

I will let you know how I get on with it.
View attachment 18092

Its the size and in the price range i'm looking at. keep us updated on how it goes.

OP
R

RubiUK

Hi the DU 200-BL- L is a great little machine that is very new to the industry and value for money it is superb, but remember the BL stands for basic line so do not expect this cutter to do what the other Rubi cutters do. The size of this cutter is what is going to make this cutter a must for most tilers because it is so compact and portable and with a cpc2 porcelain blade on it,it will do very well on the market, but remember it is half the price of its nearest Rubi rival because it a smaller less able machine, That does not mean it wont work for you because it will i just want you to treat it like it should be treated and not force it through tiles like you tilers do, let it cut and it wont let you down.This machine is a great value tool and from a 28 year time served tiler who has had first hand knowlegde of this tool it gets the thumbs up.

OP
C

connelltiling

"force it through"...methinks you do mistake me for a rough and ready tradesman - I am an artisan...or at least I think that's what that bloke shouted after me the other day...

Thanks for the info - I do appreciate the limitations of the machine and if it serves me as well as my little TS50 I'll be well pleased.

Reply to Rubi DU-200-L-BL Electric Wet Cutter 230v in the Tiling News; Tile News area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
05jtaylor
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock