Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss rubi angle grinder corers in the Tiling News; Tile News area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

Please checkout the following advertisement.
any thoughts on these corers guys/gals..i bought one today and used on half a dozen porcelain holes so far very good and a really good price as well

I

Ian

I've thought about getting a set from ATS, but haven't bothered yet. How clean are the holes and how many do you think you'd get per bit?

C

Concrete guy

Yup, we do them. We've converted a lot of stonemasons to them for tap hole cutting.

The big upside for masons is they can fit a granite/marble top - then core the tap hole in situ as it's not required to be wet cut. Feedback I've got is it take around 45 seconds to core a 35mm hole in absolute black granite which is about as hard as it gets.

We also offer an an M14 to hex converter so the bits can be used in a drill.

OP
kilty55

kilty55

TF
Arms
Reaction score
same here bri i am going to try ats drills after seeing the feedback from the guys on here just needed something instant today and the rubi grinder bit seems good

they had no feedback as they have only sold 1 so far they said so time will tell it does look sturdy though

C

charlie1

As soon as current bits start to die, I will be fading these in. I have 3 angle grinders, need to get one of them doing something!!

Reply to rubi angle grinder corers in the Tiling News; Tile News area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
05jtaylor
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock