Discuss Rubi 45 degree trowel, any one got one? in the Canada area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

B

Bradma9

Has any one got the rubi 45 degree trowel and is it any good, I consider it every time I go into CTD and see it hanging up but never get it!

I

Ian

There are a few threads on them if you have a search, not many positive reviews though.

cam_low

TF
Reaction score
I had the rubi rep spin me the yarn that in germany all the top tilers used to bend their trowels like this years ago with a bit heat...

needless to say I bought one in every size there and then...

AliGage

TF
Arms
Subscribed
Reaction score
My local topps have had 3 or 4 returned because the teeth have broken on them.
I don't see the point of them at all.

R

RubiUK

Well they are good sellers believe it or not, suppose its just down to preference. Each to their own ;-)

CJ

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Never tried one........but if the nice man above sent me 1 to trial, then I would give it a go.......along with any other Rubi bits to test. :smilewinkgrin:

Reply to Rubi 45 degree trowel, any one got one? in the Canada area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finias Coroama
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks