Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss Rotozip RZ5 or Bosch GTR30? in the Tiling News; Tile News area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

Please checkout the following advertisement.
Hi All

Been looking into buying a rotozip or bosch gtr30 but I'm a bit unsure which one to go for.

I'm wanting the straight edge guide which is supplied in the rotozip kit but looks like its not supplied with the bosch, i'm guessing the bosch could be used with my own straight edge as a guide right?

Also wondering if the bosch is worth getting with the tile dock or is it available without?

Any input on these two models would be appreciated.

Thanks

OP
D

DHTiling

The latter is the replacement for the Rotozip..

So if you find a Rotozip forsale ( new) then you will get it for a good price.. Less than 100 quid at present.. but the GTR30 is the new improved model.. so the choice is yours..

I have the Rotozip and i use mine quite a bit..

OP
G

Gazzer

I have 2 of the older Rotozips and find them useful 1% of the time........99% of the time they stay in the workshop.....Not for me.:thumbsdown:

OP
M

Matthew77

Thanks for the replies,

I'm looking to buy it to put a new straight cut on some 25mm stone that needs to be cut off in a doorway and to cut around the bottom step of a stairway that has a rounded edge to it so I'm thinking this will be the 1% its used, I'm not really looking at using it for a replacement hole drill but more for cutting out awkward shapes in tiles and stone.

Does anyone know if the bit that comes with both the rotozip and bosch will be ideal for cutting (not core drilling) shapes in stone or will i need to buy an extra bit. Also are the rotozips compatable with the bosch drills and cores?

thanks again
Matt

Reply to Rotozip RZ5 or Bosch GTR30? in the Tiling News; Tile News area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
05jtaylor
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock