Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss Review : Sigma 3bk tile cutter. in the Tiling News; Tile News area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

Please checkout the following advertisement.
Nice review Dave. The 1st pic ? Porcelanosa tile ? Been using them the last 2 days !

OP
W

White Room

Never thought I'd hear the day to be honest Dave but glad your impressed with it, I'll stick with sigma now:thumbsup:

OP
I

Ian

Quick question Dave, on that cutter how far down the cutting bed do the shock plates go? I've recently got the 3DM and the plates only cover 45cm of the 90cm bed.

peteablard

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Dave, Bri...... Who's going to be the next Sigma convert? Not me, RUBI RUBI RUBI!!! :lol: Only kidding, with all the good reviews I've been hearing I might give one a go myself next!

OP
I

Ian

They go down about the same Bri... no need to be any further really..

I like the look of the klick klock handle, I might have to have a look at one of those, me and the sigma aren't getting along very well at the moment :lol: Glad you are liking yours.

OP
D

DHTiling

You know me and Rubi v Sigma debates... i tried it and well what can i say... don't knock em till you av tried em. :)

OP
D

DHTiling

I like the look of the klick klock handle, I might have to have a look at one of those, me and the sigma aren't getting along very well at the moment :lol: Glad you are liking yours.

I actually prefer the klick klock handle... but find both ok to get used to.

OP
G

Gazzer

Whats the problem ?

OP
I

Ian

I actually prefer the klick klock handle... but find both ok to get used to.

I need to do a few more jobs with mine before I can review it, problem is with it being a 90cm cutter, it won't get used that often. I'll perhaps give it a blast on some 60x60s.

OP
I

Ian

Whats the problem ?

Just some cuts tailing off and a couple of cuts that have chunks come off under the breaker, only used it on an 800x800 so far so not really enough to work out if it's the tile or my method, really need to do a bit more of a variety of tiles and also try a few different techniques. 90% of the time it's fine but, I'm struggling a bit with it at the mo. I will persevere!

Reply to Review : Sigma 3bk tile cutter. in the Tiling News; Tile News area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmcdon47
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock