Discuss Review: Rubi ND180 BL electric tile cutter.. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

beanz

TF
Reaction score
No Rubi reps on here, to have their say? Lol!
I might try to return mine after this job, as I'm really not impressed with it at all...

afright

TF
Reaction score
Was looking at buying one the other day then heard that they were recalling some as they have a fault so didnt bother.

Bathfix Bob

TF
Arms
Reaction score
I was just about to buy this cutter but not so sure now. If not this one then are there any better ones for around the same price or size?

AliGage

TF
Arms
Subscribed
Reaction score
I bought one a couple of months back, liteally just for mitring small ceramics like metros on kitchen splashbacks.mine was £79+ on the CTD offer.
Anything else goes on the bridge or is cut ith the grinder.

Dont use the original blade, its rubbish. The cutter does the job, but it is Rubis DIY version at the end of the day. BL

Reply to Review: Rubi ND180 BL electric tile cutter.. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finias Coroama
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks