TileFix Direct
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

Discuss Retirement for the Dewalt radio. in the Tile Cutters and Tiling Tools area at TilersForums.com

Dave

TF
Staff member
Esteemed
Arms
Reactions
2,336 1
Ive had my rather cumbersome Dewalt radio for a few yrs now but decided to purchase the Makita DMR202 speaker.
what a cracking sound and sooooo much smaller that the big radio lol.
Anyone else have one ? 063AC2D3-9F4D-4C7C-82C5-9DFF59FDAE4F.jpeg

Tony_C

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reactions
1,982 2
It's still knocking around awaiting delivery somewhere. I think it's hanging out with my Black friday purchase that also went on its travels. I'll be getting postcards from them both soon enough

Sean Kelly

TF
Supporter
Arms
Reactions
646 1
I just use a small bluetooth speaker. 10 hours on full charge and a great sound. It has a micro sd slot so I can listen to downloaded music too.

Reply to Retirement for the Dewalt radio. in the Tile Cutters and Tiling Tools area at TilersForums.com

The Wetroom Store - TilersForums.com Sponsor
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

Tiling Tools | Tile Cutters | Large Format Cutters and Tools

Click here to support the forum/remove ads

Thanks for visiting TilersForums.com, we hope you find the tiling tools you're looking for. You're welcome to post a new thread yourself asking where the best place is to find the tool or cutter. Our forum members will do their best too find the best tool supplier for you, with the cheapest prices.

Finding Tile Cutters such as Rubi, Sigma, Riamondi and Montolit at the cheapest prices is one of the best investments you can make. The cutters you use will last for years, if not decades. So it's important you buy the right rail cutter or wet cutter right from the start, at the lowest possible price.

We also have a Electricians Forums and Electricians Tools advice. And then the Plumbers Forums with Plumbers Tools Advice.

Tiling Tools

Find the cheapest price for both professional and DIY wall and floor tiling tools in the UK. Brands such as Rubi, Genesis, Fein, Karl Dahm, isomat, Schluter, Tilemaster and more.

New Threads (Sitewide)

Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks

Use TilersForums.com to find Tiling Jobs or your Local Tilers for free. Get tiling tools at the best prices via the forum.