• THIS IS THE NEW REPORTS AREA - THE MEMBER WHO REPORTED A POST, AND ALL STAFF, CAN SEE THE REPORT IN THIS FORUM.

STAFF NEED TO KEEP IN MIND THAT THEIR POSTS WILL BE READ BY THE PERSON WHO POSTED THE REPORT AS WELL AS OTHER STAFF.

Discuss Reported content: Post in thread 'My 1st Job - Restoring rediscovered Victorian tiled pathway' in the Contact Staff & Reports area at TilersForums.com

Reactions
What member type are you?
Professional Wall and Floor Tiler
Post in thread 'My 1st Job - Restoring rediscovered Victorian tiled pathway' by suryi1508 has been reported by Tile life. Reason given:
Looks like spam
Content being reported:
Can you attached some photos?
As someone currently house hunting, nothing is more depressing to me than to go into a house where I expect character and find an off-the-shelf, Home Depot styled bathroom that belongs to a cookie cutter house in the suburbs. If you feel you need to repair the two damaged tiles, look in antique stores for old white tiles that may be a better color match. Also check out the resources for tile on www.topbathroomrenovationsmelbourne.com.au/ , she has some excellent tile ideas listed. Replacing the damaged ones with a new bright white one may actually stick out more than leaving the damaged piece alone.

The Wetroom Store - TilersForums.com Sponsor
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS THREAD IS IN THE REPORTS AREA AND THE PERSON WHO POSTED THE REPORT CAN SEE ALL STAFF REPLIES. THIS AREA IS NOT PRIVATE.

Reply to Reported content: Post in thread 'My 1st Job - Restoring rediscovered Victorian tiled pathway' in the Contact Staff & Reports area at TilersForums.com

uHeat Official Forum Sponsor for Underfloor Heating (Electric and Wet)
TileFix Direct
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks

Use TilersForums.com to find Tiling Jobs or your Local Tilers for free. Get tiling tools at the best prices via the forum.