• THIS IS THE NEW REPORTS AREA - THE MEMBER WHO REPORTED A POST, AND ALL STAFF, CAN SEE THE REPORT IN THIS FORUM.

STAFF NEED TO KEEP IN MIND THAT THEIR POSTS WILL BE READ BY THE PERSON WHO POSTED THE REPORT AS WELL AS OTHER STAFF.
Mapei Tile Adhesive - Official forum sponsor
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

Discuss Reported content: Post in thread 'Botched Tiling Job?' in the Contact Staff & Reports area at TilersForums.com

Mapei Tile Adhesive - Official forum sponsor
What member type are you?
Homeowner
Post in thread 'Botched Tiling Job?' by Miss-zee has been reported by Miss-zee. Reason given:
Tiler has agreed to refund and cover new costs of tiles. I would like this removed now please.
Content being reported:
Hi, I have recently had my NEW BUILD property tiled with porcelain tiles. As you can see from the images, the skirtings look ruined! This is a new build property and everything was sitting perfectly until the tiler came. The tiler has been paid but I have told him that I am not happy and he will be returning to have a look. Am I going too far to ask him for a full refund and to replace the tiles so they can be rectified by another tiler? You can see the absence of attention to detail in the video. Thanks! Any advice is appreciated! View attachment 112125View attachment 112126View attachment 112127View attachment 112128
View attachment 112130
View attachment 112129

Dave

TF
Staff member
Esteemed
Arms
Advent Win
Reactions
2,307 1
I’ll close the thread and it wont get anymore replies , thank you for sharing your problem.

PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS THREAD IS IN THE REPORTS AREA AND THE PERSON WHO POSTED THE REPORT CAN SEE ALL STAFF REPLIES. THIS AREA IS NOT PRIVATE.

Reply to Reported content: Post in thread 'Botched Tiling Job?' in the Contact Staff & Reports area at TilersForums.com

New Threads (Sitewide)

Click here to support the forum/remove ads
TileFix Direct
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

Use TilersForums.com to find Tiling Jobs or your Local Tilers for free. Get tiling tools at the best prices via the forum.