Discuss Renewing Cscs Card.... in the Canada area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

W

White Room

CSCS card has nearly expired, place very local to does it for £25 for the touch screen now being told there is a 1 day Health and Safety Awareness also for £120....talk about jump on the band wagon.

Anybody done this and could confirm whether they have done both ?.

U

Unused Account 1

Yes ,cost more when you eventually book ,i failed the first ,lol,so did 5 Other guys who did it with me ,a con

Reaction score
Just a pure money making scam honestly the questions are a pure joke it's just basic common sense . The health and safety awareness course is a total joke 6 hours of my life I'll never get back.

U

Unused Account 1

You need it though ,im on a small private site ,had to show them goldcard but ,great work for me 2 months ,ten mins from home wow

W

White Room

Just a pure money making scam honestly the questions are a pure joke it's just basic common sense . The health and safety awareness course is a total joke 6 hours of my life I'll never get back.

How much did that cost you ?

D

DBR

Hi Guys, mind is about to expiry anyone any ideas on where to get this done close to South Ealing gold card.

U

Unused Account 1

Just look on cscs and it tells you the naerest branch for your health and safety test ,just renewed my gold card

M

MTiler

I recently did the CITB health and safety awareness one day course. Even though I have a Blue CSCS card it was still required for a site job I had. The cert also lasts for 5 years.

W

White Room

I recently did the CITB health and safety awareness one day course. Even though I have a Blue CSCS card it was still required for a site job I had. The cert also lasts for 5 years.

How much did that cost you Sharon for CITB bit....

M

MTiler

Around £130 in London. One place was charging £150 +Vat. Theres a multiple choice test at the end of the day and you keep the manual.

Reply to Renewing Cscs Card.... in the Canada area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Matthew77
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks