Discuss Removing Damaged Tile with UFH in the UK Tiling Forum | Tile Advice Forum area at TilersForums.com

SS1437

TF
Reaction score
Hi Tile Gods!
I've been asked to remove a damaged tile that is bedded on an UFH Electric Mat. Tiles are small not large format. Any advice (apart from walking away) would be helpful. TIA

Reply to Removing Damaged Tile with UFH in the UK Tiling Forum | Tile Advice Forum area at TilersForums.com

Similar threads

• Question
Hi there, I'm in need of advice for how to remove split face stone tiles. As there's no grout between the tiles, what is the best way to remove them with minimal damage to the wall. I've just moved into a house with these tiles next to the kitchen sink and I can see splatters of food in the...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi, my name is Eddy, my forum nickname is Dobalganero. I am looking for advice here. I hope I can get help. My son-in-law offered to grout the walls of our bathroom but he did not take the grout off quick enough, he let it rest there for some time and even plastered some around the tiles. Does...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi all, new here and I need some desperate help. Recently got my dad to tile my kitchen backsplash, took a while as it’s was a herringbone style with lots of cuts, but once the tiles were on the wall it looked really good and was worth the extra time and effort. I brought all the adhesive and...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Good morning, I've used this site a number of times for tiling info and have always found it really useful, but this time I wanted to post a question before I start a tiling job. I am about to start work on our en-suite shower. I need to remove the old tiles and (no idea what is under there i'm...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Forgive me for I am noob... I have a 9m x 9m floor area that is one space, but half is a new build extension and half is 1920's old house Situation: The new build half has a Anhydrite screed floor with UFH. The old half is concrete floor WITHOUT UFH. The tiles are 1200mm x 600mm porcelain. The...
Replies
Views
Tiling Courses
Workwear for Tradesmen
Mapei Tile Adhesive and Grout
uHeat
The Wetroom Store for all Wetroom Installations
Nicobond Tile Adhesives and Grout

Latest 10

Thanks for visiting TilersForums.com, formerly known as TilersForums.co.uk.

Search Forum