Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss Remove HG Impregnator Sealer in the Tiling News; Tile News area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

Please checkout the following advertisement.
Hi Guys, after some advice, ive sealed in some light grout stains and a couple of little foot prints by the new sink in the bathroom ( the kids have stood by the sink bare foot after being told to keep out ) ive used HG Impregnator Sealer, but when we got all the lights on in the room you can see the marks, after a couple of mths of the better half saying it looks fine etc, i ve dicided to try & put it right, want to remove the sealer if poss, can anyone recommend any products which thay have use for a job like this and how to go about it, thanks in advance

OP
E

enduro

Try adding some more sealer to the areas leaving it for a few minutes then buff it off. This could work.

OP
D

Dali1020

HI Enduro, thanks for the advice ,we did this at the weekend but unfortunately no sucess, have you used any other products to remove sealer completely ?

Mary

-
Reaction score
Did you ever manage to remove the HG impregnating sealer? I have some applied to half a floor which permanently looks dirty compared to the other half which wasn't treated. I tried the HG spot stain remover which is what HG say will remove the sealer, but it doesn't work. Have you found anything else that works?

Reply to Remove HG Impregnator Sealer in the Tiling News; Tile News area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
chris14498
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock