Discuss Reivew Of Sigma 2g Tile Cutter - Sigma Tile Cutters in the Canada area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

Dave

TF
Staff member
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Review : Sigma 2G tile cutter.

I have used this on a few jobs now and I cannot recommend it enough, so smooth to use and the pull scribe was easy to get used too after been a very long time Rubi user.

My first job with the 2G was on 330x250
bumpy white wall tiles , perfect cut and zero crushing as I have had on another brand of cutter.

Today I have been using the Sigma 2G on 300x300 porcelain tiles in a conservatory and really impressed at how easy it cut them and left a perfect cut edge.

Even some diagonal ones I had to do we're easily done.

So I am very pleased with this 2G and fully recommend it.

You will not be disappointed if you purchase one.

The measuring guide is also very clear to read.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1342204819.936692.jpg

Some cuts I did on it.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1342204861.946003.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1342204755.474509.jpg

S

Spud

Re: Review : Sigma 2G tile cutter.

I want the sigma 3cm and 3 dm going to buy them when I get paid :thumbsup:

Attachments

• IMAG1030 (768x1024).jpg
    676.7 KB · Views: 493

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score

glad you like it dave....we have been telling you for years there great cutters, now you know.:thumbsup:

S

Sigma UK

That's a great review Dave. We always appreciate feedback on our tools from tilers whether it's good or bad. It's good to see our tools in action on your tiling projects along with any images. Great stuff Dave thank you. :thumbsup:

D

DHTiling

Anytime Derek.. collecting info for the next review.. :)

P

Peter

Good work Dave. Still eagerly anticipating this main review but I think it's fair to say you're a true blue now. :hurray:

Reaction score
Thanks Dave,general mosaic sheets are 300x300 aren't they?,will ring Dave at tt to get one,looking forward to my first sigma,sold my old ts 400 with the 750kg to a mate,the only thing that I wanted on my small cutter was the moving breaking system,thanks again.

D

DHTiling

They are a cracking little cutter... for those tiny mosaics you can use a piece of card to steady them on the bed.. but the breaker will snap them no probs.. i have used mine on 20mm mosaics with no probs.

D

David Rowell

Just read this. How about using some of this stuff for mosaics and even to protect all you expensive tile cutter beds
Keep them looking new for when you want to sell
And get the next top model 2015-03-31-23-52-20.jpg

Reply to Reivew Of Sigma 2g Tile Cutter - Sigma Tile Cutters in the Canada area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
alangk85
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks