Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss Rechargeable Portable 5w Led Site Light in the Tiling Tools - Tile Tools area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

Q

Qwerty

Please checkout the following advertisement.
Was in Screwfix earlier picking up some bits and saw this on display so decided to get one-

image.png

http://m.screwfix.com/p/ae0181-rechargeable-led-work-light-5w-12-240v/1047d

It is just under £22, but weighs nothing, is tiny, powerful and waterproof. Charging/ power is via mains charger or car socket.

I am very impressed and it will be living in the back of my van for dark nights and gloomy badly lit tile jobs.

Highly recommended!!

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

peteablard

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
They are great, I've had one for a couple of years now. Its perfect for when I go to my lock up as there's no electricity there.

Diggy

TF
Reaction score
I got 3 of the 10w versions from screwfix , great for site work in the winter . I get a good 3.5 hrs from them which is why i bought 3 in the end , well worth it though. Only thing is to remember they are a 4 hr charge so (a.) don't forget to get them in when u get home from work and (b.) don't rely on the car charge except for an emergency as it prob wont be on charge long enough.
Well happy with mine though.

Diggy :0)

OP
O

On one

Looks very similar to the one I have,but mine has magnetized feet,good for sticking on the van roof and for using in the shed. Bigger and brighter would be even better though

Reply to Rechargeable Portable 5w Led Site Light in the Tiling Tools - Tile Tools area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

Tiling Tools

Find the cheapest price for both professional and DIY wall and floor tiling tools in the UK. Brands such as Rubi, Genesis, Fein, Karl Dahm, isomat, Schluter, Tilemaster and more.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
sj1709
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock