Discuss Really Want To Learn The Trade in the Tiling Courses - Tile Workshops area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

C

crowbag

Hi my name's is Luke I'm 30 with a family. I'm book ,in on a. Tiling coarse I really want to take up the trade . So I'm looking for any one in the sk6 post code who is willing to take on. I'm a really quick learner never off sick and really keen to learn Thank Luke

N

nipper76

Hi Luke
I would suggest calling in to a couple local tile shops and find out who are the busiest tiles locally to your self and then find out which ones are doing work to a high standard, try giving them a call and seeing if they want or are willing to have you go out with them. And I am sure that if you show willing ness to learn and some natural ability that a good tile will offer you some sort of work even starting off as a tiles mate labouring. And work your way up from there and then do some courses !
Good luck
Wish you were closer to me in gloucestersire as I can't find any one willing to take time and learn the trade !

C

crowbag

Thanks for the advice I will give it a go . Still trying to get my foot in the door . But with no luck so far .

N

nipper76

good on you don't get bewildered just keep trying to call some Tilers and go and knock on their door and present your self and explain what you are trying to do And offer them some free time you will surely get a positive response .

Reply to Really Want To Learn The Trade in the Tiling Courses - Tile Workshops area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Northern Tiler
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks