Discuss Ready mixed adhesive in the Adhesive and Grout area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

Reaction score
I'm currently tiling my bathroom using a flexible cement based powdered adhesive. It turns out I'm very slow at tiling (not a problem as I'm using standard set adhesive).
I'm currently on night shift but would like to do a bit of tiling before work, even if I knock up half a batch I would probably end up with quite a lot of waste. Is there an acceptable ready mixed tile adhesive I could use on the plasterboard wall? The wall isn't in the shower or bath and the tiles are ceramic 200mmx100mmx6mm . I would continue using the powdered adhesive on the shower and bath walls.

Reaction score
I don’t use it in bathrooms personally I always use bagged gear but both of those are fine
Cool, I will grab a tub on the way to work. I will carry on with the bagged stuff at the weekend this will just enable me to crack on for a bit each day without having any waste.

Thanks again.

Reply to Ready mixed adhesive in the Adhesive and Grout area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finias Coroama
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks