Discuss Read the small print... in the Canada area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

W

White Room

My old Tom Tom sat nav packed up so went to Halfords to buy another 3 months ago, there in a glass case in store unboxed, you tell them what you want and it comes from the back of the store, boxed.... it was a good price for £60 and a wider screen.

Last month the sat nav when switched on would show somethink like you have 18 days left ??, did'nt worry about it until a couple of days ago lost all my maps.

Had a look on the original box and in very very small writing it states "Free trial for a limited period of 3 months", meaning the maps.

It cost me an extra £40 to get new maps.

It was a Navman ezy+, so if you decide to buy check the small print.

B

Bubblecraft

That's a bit of a con, ain't it? You must be raging mate? I would be!
I just use Orange Maps on my iPhone & built in Sat Nav in the Navara.

G

Gazzer

Seems to be an issue with this thread. Pc browsers cant reply. I am replying via tapatalk as is Gus i presume.

Reply to Read the small print... in the Canada area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Midland Commercial
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks