Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss Reaction Ratios / Esteemed Member Tag - members who swear at staff. in the Tiling Advice | Tile Forum area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Please checkout the following advertisement.
Rate.

First version of this was a bit harsh, I'll admit. But needed to get the message across.

If you find something has changed on the forum and you have a question about it, ask in the appropriate forum (Ask For Help With TilersForums.com - https://www.tilersforums.com/forums/ask-for-help-with-tilersforums-com.271/) and don't assume I'm going to find your comment half way down a thread I'm not involved in.

Don't swear at staff.

As for the actual topic, the tags, they're being improved upon. The Trusted Advisor tag has fully gone now. We now run on an open and fair system that's automatically granted on your account based on the contributions you've given to the forum over time.

So the current criteria, and this may change, is set so that if you have 100 posts, you'll need 75 likes on those. You actually need 300 posts before it kicks in.

I'll keep you updated with this. If you have any questions please feel free to reply to this thread. Keep it on topic.

Last edited:

Reply to Reaction Ratios / Esteemed Member Tag - members who swear at staff. in the Tiling Advice | Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmcdon47
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock