Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss rant mode on in the Tiling Advice | Tile Forum area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

macten

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Please checkout the following advertisement.
This might be one for Ray but how do you politely/professionally explain to customers, who are otherwise perfectly intelligent adults, that adopting the gait of someone who's shat themselves whilst on their tippy toes in no way influences their bodyweight or grants them the Jesus like ability to walk on water?

Last edited:
OP
macten

macten

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Once - okay, we've all done it but 4 times!!?!!

H

hmtiling

This might be one for Ray but how do you politely/professionally explain to customers, who are otherwise perfectly intelligent adults, that adopting the gait of someone who's shat themselves whilst walking on their tippy toes in no way influences their bodyweight or grants them the Jesus like ability to walk on water?
hahahah! i feel your pain! i had one the other week, a retired doctor, who walked on unset tiles after taking his shoes off and thought that would be ok!

widler

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
I had one, I came back the morning after, someone had walked right across the floor and back, you could see where each step had been made,she said id left it it like that :)
id put straight edges and levels at the too of the stairs (it was a cellar kitchen) with a big sign, it had been taken away.
After a few choice words, i came to the conclusion that as it was a old house " "it must be the ******* ghost then love"
Which she didnt take to well, grabbed my arm marched me upstairs telling me her husband is on his way home to sort me out.
I waited for a while, for the husband, he never came, he had obviously seen my 5.8 frame and my little hands and thought better of it :) :) i politely knocked on the door, asked for my tools and never went back .

widler

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Only a days work .
Just glad to get away from the dichead.
Wish I had photos , but it was the days before mobiles , never mind camera phones :)

Reply to rant mode on in the Tiling Advice | Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmcdon47
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock