Discuss Random photo from your day in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

T

Time's Ran Out

7E4383DA-64AA-4C38-BC4F-CB70FA479F0A.png
Roman Wall country?
Haltwhistle just to the right!

M

Marvo

Looks like the Weber BBQ (locally known as a braai - pronounced bri) that I and millions of South Africans have at home.
3.jpg

Usually at Christmas we have several types of meat and the turkey is always the last to be eaten. That all changed the first year I cooked the turkey in the Weber BBQ....it was juicy, soft, succulent, cooked to a turn and had a hint of smokiness about it. I kid you not, the turkey was finished before even half of the gammon had gone.

Reply to Random photo from your day in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finias Coroama
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks