Discuss Random photo from your day in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

W

WetSaw

It was quite bizarre. The gardener at one of my clients has just planted those trees and they're on a bit of land that is currently unfenced. I popped in and saw the eggs and wondered if it was some strange Spanish idea to deter things. I asked the gardener and not surprisingly he just pissed himself laughing.
A while later I drove up towards the house and there was a dead chicken in the road!

If my life carries on like it is I'm going to use that headless chicken as my avatar..

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
It was quite bizarre. The gardener at one of my clients has just planted those trees and they're on a bit of land that is currently unfenced. I popped in and saw the eggs and wondered if it was some strange Spanish idea to deter things. I asked the gardener and not surprisingly he just pissed himself laughing.
A while later I drove up towards the house and there was a dead chicken in the road!

If my life carries on like it is I'm going to use that headless chicken as my avatar..

Sounds 'egg- streamly' weirded to me, and I still wouldn't rule out 'fowl' play..:)

W

WetSaw

Sounds 'egg- streamly' weirded to me, and I still wouldn't rule out 'fowl' play..:)

I'm adding that to the "Andy Allen Thesaurus" I'm compiling..;)

Well blow me down! It appears that "wierded" is actually a word, predominantly used by Americans who do have their own form of the English language but a word non the less. I'm completely wierded out by that fact...

Last edited by a moderator:
W

WetSaw

H&S Spanish style. Spraying palm trees with insecticide.. 20180626_115010.jpg

D

Dumbo

If any one is thinking of getting a Renault traffic van don't. The quality of the paint is rubbish , the slightest brush against anything and its out with the t cut
20180808_200519.jpg
20180808_200519.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to Random photo from your day in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Matthew77
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks