Discuss Rain rain rain ! in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

Reaction score
Morning all - I’m watching the water level rise all around my house at the moment - I’m sure we will be ok - but is anyone really seriously struggling in a flooded area ?

Reaction score
Sounds dreadful, where you at.
I'm in Shropshire Dave, moved up here in November - its not in a flood area - Im sure ive got nothing to worry about, but its a little unnerving when the rainfall has now surrounded the house even though its only a few millimetres deep and wondering if the previous owners ever had any problem !

Dave

TF
Staff member
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
I'm in Shropshire Dave, moved up here in November - its not in a flood area - Im sure ive got nothing to worry about, but its a little unnerving when the rainfall has now surrounded the house even though its only a few millimetres deep and wondering if the previous owners ever had any problem !
I was watching the news this morning, York is looking dire around the city centre next to the Ooze. Fingers crossed you’ll be ok mate.

Reply to Rain rain rain ! in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finias Coroama
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks