Discuss Raimondi’s new large format table 394 MA plus in the Tile Tools | any Country any make any model area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

O

Old Mod

RAIMONDI 394 MA plus. (A big BM180)

Here it is then, first look at Raimondi’s new extra large format table the MA 394 plus.

I must start with, this is NOT MY TABLE, it belongs to @Simon Dale

I’ve just been asked to post about it, as we assembled it this afternoon.

Basic size is slightly bigger at 1.8m x 1m, so 100mm wider.

To all intense and purposes it looks pretty similar to the original model.

But it has a couple of party tricks.

Firstly the main Red Cross members, although similar in construction, they’re quite different, there’s two, instead of the original one.

One inside the other, and it’s repeated at the other end, enabling the two rails to slide apart to form a new width of 1.5m, an extra 600mm wider than the original. Giving it the ability to cope with 1.6m wide slabs quite comfortably.

Secondly it has an extension table that fits at one end, some 1m extra in length, giving it an overall dimension of 2.8 x 1.5m

Large enough to cope with 3.2 x 1.6m slabs.

The bolt on extension comprises of a lightweight cross bar and an additional 6 x 1m rails all of which bolt securely to the main rails.

Only the two outside rails bolt to the lightweight cross bar, four just sit on top and are supported by the crossbar.

All legs are foldable as they are on the newer Raimondi table.

All other sundry items still fit in the same manner as before.

It’s a Raimondi table, only bigger, there are no other surprises that we’ve noticed so far.

Cost?

JUST the right side of a thousand pounds plus vat!

It’s actually a good upgrade for once.

23BE9C48-8232-4E56-8BE6-D36655889501.jpeg

7D7B25BD-68C6-4D7E-96A3-0D5E66CB9E34.jpeg 41C84E79-D34A-4C6A-97DB-AAC11ED8ECEC.jpeg 19AE078B-B58E-4EEE-B4CC-AA5ACB5777D7.jpeg C57EA1B3-3467-4E59-9C09-8FEC865F7D22.jpeg 4B859E87-18DA-4000-A5C3-C8D42316B0B0.jpeg 8624D276-1DCF-4003-A378-091C1A98F1AE.jpeg

O

Old Mod

A grand for 3 trestles and a few sticks?
What can I say Paul, but, it’s not mine. :) I didn’t buy it.
But all our equipment is hellishly expensive.
It they’re just big tiles right!
How long will it take, 2 days?

And do you know what, that’s EXACTLY what was said to me the other day by a client.
And he’s having 10 x 2,6 x 1.2 x 6mm panels. 9 x 1.2 x 1.2 floor tiles. A shower former to tile. A niche to be mitred. Taps wall mounted. Hidden toilet cistern and all the usual crap. And yes I’ll be home for tea on the second day.
Even tho the bathrooms on the second floor with 4 sets of stairs in the way.
Easy job this lark. :D
So of course it’s gonna cost a grand, why wouldn’t it! :p

O

Old Mod

It's a day getting set up isn't it?
Yes mate it is, between setting up, getting materials to the relevant place, sorting their order of install and breaking down and packing up, it easily eats two days.
Some days I truly do wonder why I do it.
It’s a completely different kind of stress than we’re normally used to.
But at the end of the day, I can’t help but smile when I walk away, so I suppose it must be worth the aggro. :)

I

Italy

I remembered having seen him before
but I didn't remember where ....
in the newspaper tile italia .....

Screenshot (7).png

Reply to Raimondi’s new large format table 394 MA plus in the Tile Tools | any Country any make any model area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Tiling Tools

Find the cheapest price for both professional and DIY wall and floor tiling tools in the UK. Brands such as Rubi, Genesis, Fein, Karl Dahm, isomat, Schluter, Tilemaster and more.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finias Coroama
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks