Resource icon

Discuss R. White & Sons Tiling - Tiler in Bristol in the Find a Tiler - Find Trusted Tilers area at TilersForums.com

Lou

Admin
Staff member
Lou submitted a new resource:

R. White & Sons Tiling - Tiler in Bristol - Bristol Tilers - R. White & Sons Tiling

Bristol Tiler - R.White & Sons Tiling

R. White & Sons Tiling is a well established company throughout the Bristol & Bath location that first started in the Southwest region around 1971. Originally started by Roy White then later became a father and son's team. Dean White one of the son's finally took over the business in 2000 and relocated to the Bristol area, proudly maintaining the company name. We mainly survive on word of mouth and have done so for a number of years. however in...
Read more about this resource...

TilersForums.com is an independent company and is not affiliated with mybuilder.com, checkatrade.com, or any other rate-a-trader type website. Our forum doesn't rely on customer feedback. Customers don't know how to tile so as long as the tiler has been nice and the tiles didn't fall off, they usually get a good review. With TilersForums.com you can physically see how long tilers here have been a member and how many times their peers have saughttile advicefrom and shared tile advice with them. Dig around on here to quickly find an awesome tiler.

Have you entered in JOTM Comp?

• Yes I have :)

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • No I haven't but I will :)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No but I will in the future :)

Votes: 1 20.0%

Find a Tiler (New Entries)

Top Bottom