Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss Public Thread!: Poor Tiling Workmanship by DIY and Rogue Traders in the Tiling News; Tile News area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

Please checkout the following advertisement.
Public Thread!: Poor tile Workmanship by DIY and Rogue Traders

This is a public thread. So please do NOT include personal information of who's done the job, where it's been done, etc. Only include information related to the workmanship. What's been done wrong, what should have been done, how the repair has gone on, etc.

Upload pictures of poor workmanship by DIYers and rogue "tradesmen" to this thread. We have another thread in the arms which we will move posts to here by request. If you have pictures uploaded to the thread in the arms and would like the pictures added to here, please let one of the staff know.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Absolutely no reason to apologise at all, you’re a new member that’s the only excuse you need. ;)
I am really out of sorts here. I only see things like text colour, font, font size, insert image clickables and have to place http address. I would rather PM you, but I don't see 'reply' in the PM you sent :(

O

Old Mod

I am really out of sorts here. I only see things like text colour, font, font size, insert image clickables and have to place http address. I would rather PM you, but I don't see 'reply' in the PM you sent :(
Do you see this?
2801199F-5BCA-489B-A773-CBA06BDE467E.jpeg

Should be txt box below my message.

O

Old Mod

Ahhh that’s within txt box yes? Look below box you should see ‘attach files’ icon. It’s alongside ‘post reply’ use that to add images, not one within box.

O

Old Mod

Ahhh ok, maybe there’s a restriction on new members currently.
Unfortunately for you, we’ve just changed forum platforms today and everything is brand new and we’re trying to iron out bugs.
See what I can do.
Bear with me please.

@Dan

O

Old Mod

Did you reply to original email when confirming acc?
Your profile says we’re still awaiting email confirmation.

Reaction score
Been having bathroom installed. Have posted some photos of the standard of tile, where I have notice some problems. Wavy tiles, spacing seems to be different from one tile to another, trim doesn't seem flush and the walls are not flat with tiles bulging.

Reaction score
Ahhh ok, maybe there’s a restriction on new members currently.
Unfortunately for you, we’ve just changed forum platforms today and everything is brand new and we’re trying to iron out bugs.
See what I can do.
Bear with me please.

@Dan
I understand. Lovely looking website. I have managed a 'workaround' :)

Reply to Public Thread!: Poor Tiling Workmanship by DIY and Rogue Traders in the Tiling News; Tile News area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
sj1709
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock